My Choices...and Maybe Yours

Posted by Randy | Labels: , | Posted On Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 7:12 PM

It's a new year, and I plan to share some thoughts here throughout each week. Some will come from Life Journal readings. Some will relate to Sunday's message. Some will just be whatever I feel like writing.

I'm really excited about this new series we're beginning on January 3. It's called, "Choices." One thing I've discovered in my life is that I'm confronted by choices every day. Too often my feelings or convenience or concern about what others will think keep me from making the best choice - the choice that honors God and grows my life for His glory.

So, in case you're wondering, this series is definitely for me. I hope it will help you. I believe it will. But I know I need encouragement to make the best choices in my life. We'll see how it goes. I hope you'll come along for the ride.